Women’s Health Fit Night Out
Women’s Health Fit Night Out is coming back to Jozi!
The country’s biggest all-women workout party is back at Montecasino this August!
Expect four hours of back-to-back fitness classes from the hottest trainers in S.A. We’ll have all the lights and rocking tunes by fitness DJ JungleGum. “At Women’s Health we’re all about building fit bodies for life – and there’s no better place to see this come to life than with an all-access backstage pass to our fitness content at Fit Night Out.” says Women’s Health editor Danielle Weakley.
“For four hours, our Women’s Health fitness fans get the chance not only to train with the country’s best fitness presenters, but they also get to be inspired by all-new workouts that are making their debut at Fit Night Out Jozi.”
The story of Fit Night Out
This August, Fit Night Out returns to its spiritual home at Montecasino for its tenth fit-celebration since Women’s Health launched the concept into South Africa in February 2016. You can expect a red-hot line-up of old favourites as well as a few never-before-seen sessions.
Legendary trainers, like Queen Fitnass Mapule Ndhlovu, Takkies and SWEAT 1000, are all in the line-up to get you boogying, boxing, burpeeing and loving your beautiful body (thanks, Takkies!).
New to this year’s stage will be the winner of Women’s Health Next Fitness Star 2019, as well as Bollywood Fitness and Mpho Kunene.
Jetting in from the UK is Jess McKee, who will be leading Virgin Active’s brand-new workout, Active Bands. Jess is a Pound icon and international fitness presenter with high energy in spades and, at Fit Night Out Jozi, you’ll be the first women in the country to try the new workout. Plus, we’ll be giving you the bands to really make it work!
“I’m so excited by this year’s line-up – it is a crowd-pleaser of old and new! This night never fails to give goosebumps. The energy is always electric and it is an incredibly energising, uplifting and empowering experience for all three thousand women who join us!” says Danielle.
- Your ticket grants you access to all classes and pop-up workouts, as well as a fitness-packed goodie bag that includes an Adidas sweat towel, a Powerade squeeze bottle, a Virgin Active band, a limited-edition Women’s Health workout vest, a Montagu snack pack, the latest issue of Women’s Health magazine and more. Doors open at 1pm. Fit Night Out will kick off at 4pm.
- Tickets are available at Quicket.co.za for R420.
- Women’s Health Fit Night Out is powered by Adidas and hydrated by Powerade with activation partners Montagu Snacks; Fry Family Food Company; McCain; Garnier and L’Occitane.
ABOUT WOMEN’S HEALTH
With 32 editions around the world and a global readership of more than 21 million, Women’s Health is the fastest-growing women’s magazine brand in the world. It launched a local edition in South Africa eight years ago and you will find it on news-stands, as well as online at womenshealthsa.co.za and on social media. Follow us and join our growing fit fam who believe in fit bodies for life.
- Facebook: @WomensHealthSA
- Twitter: @WomensHealthSA
- Instagram: @WomensHealthMagSA