5 Ideas for mixed dried fruit
We’ve got 5 ideas for mixed dried fruit. It’s funny how certain snacks become fashionable again after a few years. We are making sure that mixed dried fruit gets its groove back.
A special thanks to Teresa Ulyate from Cupcakes and Couscous for these snacalicious serving suggestions!
5 Ideas for mixed dried fruit:
1. Stew mixed dried fruit in boiling water for 10 minutes until soft, drain and serve with warm vanilla custard for a delicious winter dessert.
2. Enjoy a fruity breakfast – sprinkle chopped dried fruit over your morning granola.
3. Stir chopped mixed dried fruit into your favourite muffin mixture. (Top tip: mix the fruit into the dry ingredients before adding the wet to stop the pieces from sinking to the bottom!)
4. Combine chopped mixed dried fruit, salted peanuts and melted chocolate and drop spoonfuls
onto baking paper to make scrumptious fruity chocolate clusters!
5. Stir mixed dried fruit into couscous salad with some fresh herbs and lemon juice as a fabulous