Death-by-Chocolate seed clusters
Death-by-Chocolate seed clusters – oh Mama! And that’s exactly how you feel when you bite into these snack-a-licious clusters. Your chocolate craving, healthy nutrients, vitamins and fibre dosage sorted.
A special thanks to our awesome Marketing Manager Liesl, for these yummy snacks!
Makes: 12 clusters
15min preparation time.
30min setting time.
½ cup almonds
½ cup walnuts
¼ cup linseed
½ cup sunflower seed
½ cup pumpkin seed
¼ cup chia seed
½ cup chocolate chips
For the chocolate mixture:
2 x tablespoons of coconut oil
5ml vanilla extract
1 x tablespoon of cocoa powder
200g 70% dark chocolate
1. Chop the nuts
2. Mix all the nuts and seeds together with the chocolate chips together.
3. Melt the coconut oil and chocolate in a glass bowl over hot water and add the vanilla extract and cocoa powder together.
4. Add everything together and stir thoroughly.
5. Spoon into cupcake holders or a small muffin pan and place in the refrigerator to set.
Store in a cool dry place in an airtight container.
Pimp your chocolate clusters:
• Add some cranberries or chopped mango to add a fruity twist.
• Add some salted nuts to get that salted caramel taste.
• You can also add a tablespoon of peanut butter for a peanut zing.
• Go slow with the chia seed if you’re not such a fan of the little critters sitting in your teeth afterwards.