Choco Mango bites
Choco Mango bites are smothered in delicious Nova sugar-free chocolate. These are super snackalicious, yummy and nutritious too! The perfect anytime snack.
A special thanks to Nita West for the awesome treat.
Time: 20 minutes to make
1 & 1/4 cup raw Cashews
1 cup dried mango (chopped) (130g)
3/4 cup dates (chopped)
2 Tbs lime juice (can add zest also)
1/3 cup desiccated coconut
Pinch of salt
1. Roast your cashews till golden brown on 175 degrees.
2. Cool and process your nuts in the food processor until fine.
3. Soak your dried mangoes for 5 minutes, then drain all the excess moisture.
4. Combine the soft mango with your dates in the food processor until a rough paste form. You can leave it chunky.
5. Mix in your cashew flour, coconut, salt, lime juice and zest for added zing.
6. Line a square baking tray with baking paper and press your mixture into it. Freeze while you prepare your melted chocolate.
7. Cut your filling into squares.
8. When your chocolate is ready, dip each square into chocolate and place on wax paper to set in the fridge.
Serve and enjoy.