Death-by-Chocolate seed clusters – oh Mama! And that’s exactly how you feel when you bite into these snack-a-licious clusters. Your chocolate craving, healthy nutrients, vitamins and fibre dosage sorted.
A special thanks to our awesome Marketing Manager Liesl, for these yummy snacks!
15min preparation time.
30min setting time.
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup linseed
- ½ cup sunflower seed
- ½ cup pumpkin seed
- ¼ cup chia seed
- ½ cup chocolate chips
For the chocolate mixture:
- 2 x tablespoons of coconut oil
- 5ml vanilla extract
- 1 x tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 200g 70% dark chocolate
- Chop the nuts
- Mix all the nuts and seeds together with the chocolate chips together.
- Melt the coconut oil and chocolate in a glass bowl over hot water and add the vanilla extract and cocoa powder together.
- Add everything together and stir thoroughly.
- Spoon into cupcake holders or a small muffin pan and place in the refrigerator to set.
Store in a cool dry place in an airtight container.
Pimp your chocolate clusters:
- Add some cranberries or chopped mango to add a fruity twist.
- Add some salted nuts to get that salted caramel taste.
- You can also add a tablespoon of peanut butter for a peanut zing.
- Go slow with the chia seed if you’re not such a fan of the little critters sitting in your teeth afterward.