Pecan, cranberry, cheese truffles, yum! What a perfect combination of sweet and savoury. This is a special treat to pop onto a platter, into a picnic basket or enjoy with crackers anytime.
A special thanks to Nita West for this delicious treat.
15 minutes to make
- 3/4 cup dried Cranberries (whole or chop smaller)
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves (chopped)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup pecan nuts (roughly crushed)
- ½ cup pecan nuts (chopped fine)
- 230g tub of plain cream cheese
- 200g goat cheese (plain)
- 2-4 tsp honey for mixing
- Honey to drizzle
- Chop half a cup of pecans fine.
- Mix cream cheese and goat cheese with cinnamon and honey. Add half cup of pecans and fold into mixture.
- Place your cup of pecans in a ziplock bag and crush your pecans into smaller pieces. Add together cranberries and chopped coriander in a flat bowl.
- Scoop out cheese filling and roll in nut/cranberry mixture.
- Use your mixture to shape your ball into a round shape by pressing all sides until well covered.
- Place in freezer on baking paper until ready for serving. Drizzle with more honey when ready to eat.