No-bake chocolate mango cookies
An oh-so-moreish holiday snack to keep little hands busy and little tummies full. Use sugar-free peanut butter or you could even make your own using Montagu peanuts. We hope you enjoy this delicious recipe by Cupcakes and Couscous.
- 250ml (1 cup) Montagu coconut flakes
- 180ml (¾ cup) sugar-free peanut butter
- ½ cup (125ml) honey
- 130g butter
- 45ml (3 tbsp) cocoa
- 5ml (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- 310ml (1¼ cups) oats
- 1 packet (50g) Montagu coconut butter mango bites, roughly chopped
- Place the coconut flakes in a dry frying pan over medium heat.
- Toast while stirring continuously until lightly golden.
- Set aside to cool, then chop up roughly.
- Place the peanut butter, honey, butter and cocoa powder in a saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat until melted and well combined.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the oats and chopped coconut to the saucepan and mix well.
- Set the pan aside for 30 minutes, or until the mixture has cooled and thickened enough to hold its shape.
- Stir in the mango bites.
- Line a tray with a sheet of baking paper.
- Drop heaped teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto the tray.
- Pop the tray in the freezer until the cookies have set.
Serve straight from the freezer, or transfer the cookies to a container and store in the fridge until serving time.
ENJOY! Remember to share your baking pics with us on Social Media. Tag us @montagusnacks on Facebook and Instagram and #montagusnacks