These snacks are sure to be a hit with the whole family! You can replace the puffed rice cereal with brown rice cereal for an even healthier version. If you are short on time pop the treats in the freezer so that they set more quickly. A special thanks to Teresa Ulyate for this yummy snack recipe.
- 125ml (½ cup) coconut oil
- 60ml (¼ cup) honey
- 30ml (2 tbsp) cocoa
- 5ml (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- 250ml (1 cup) puffed rice cereal
- 150ml desiccated coconut
- 180ml (¾ cup) chopped Montagu mango strips
- 15 muffin cases
- Place the coconut oil and honey in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat until the coconut oil has melted and everything is combined. Add the cocoa and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Take the saucepan off the heat. Add the puffed rice cereal, coconut, and Montagu mango. Stir well until the dry ingredients are fully coated in the chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases. Pop the crispy treats into the fridge until set. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.